Have you heard the news? Alamo Group has acquired the Dixie Chopper brand and the RhinoAg factory has begun production of Dixie Chopper mowers! That's right, aside
from rumors and here say, Dixie Chopper did NOT go out of business!!
Dixie Chopper commercial and residential zero-turn mowers are well known for
their innovation, durability, and quality.
Here at Watson Lawn and Outdoor, we are excited for what is to come with our best
selling brand, Dixie Chopper. Right now we invite you to take advantage of the sales
being offered on our current inventory, as we are making room for the NEW 2020 Dixie Chopper's!
A few keys to Dixie Chopper's future success that have been shared with us by
Mr. Warren Evans himself are:
1. Build a mower that doesn't break when you use it.
2. Make it easy to work on.
3. Don't forget where you came from.
4. Stand behind your product!
5. Treat people how you want to be treated.
6. Set your standards higher than anyone else.
7. Be honest with the public - they're your customers.
8. Listen to your customers: they'll tell you what you need to do!
9. Answer the Phone!
We look forward to driving the success of all of our customers. Thank you for your business
and for supporting local family owned businesses such as ours!!
Watson Lawn and Outdoor Family
** ALAMO GROUP ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF DIXIE CHOPPER BUSINESS